Friday, August 20, 2010

Sleepless from procrastination...

2am~~
and the eyes is falling~~

Damn, even after so many reports I still can't rid of this bad habit of mine to procrastinate at my work...
Well as least there's no major work tml...

Quick update, ever since I came back from workshop course, I've been (yet again) posted to another ship. Sadly though there's quite a few old friends here, they have some serious management problem...
How bad? You know its bad when premission was granted to let us go home but nobody is even changing their clothes... and I'm talking about 7pm here...

4 years since I start this blog, counting my days in this god forsaken place, planning and saving to get outta here...

Dammit, why does the last year of my contract seems to close yet so far...

No comments: